Nylon Thermal Fuse YarnDelivery term:The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
- Total supply:
- Delivery term:
The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
- Validity to:
- Last update:
- Browse the number:
- Wuxi City Lanhua Textile Equipment Co., Ltd. By certification [File Integrity]
No.10 Hengou Rd. Outang Town, Huishan District, Wuxi City, Jiangsu Province, China.
- Website: http://www.specialfibre.com/ http://lhfzjx.wiremesh-machine.net/
Thermal fuses are products that are processed into a certain degree of fineness using various textile fibers for weaving, rope making, threading, knitting and embroidery. Nylon Thermal Fuse Yarn is products that are processed from polyamide fibers to a certain degree of fineness.
1. Nylon Thermal Fuse Yarn (also known as fusible bonded filament yarn) is applied in the global textile industry.
2. It is made of low melting point polyamide (nylon)
3. The melting temperature of nylon is 85℃ or 95℃
4. When the yarn is stitched, knitted or made into clothing and shoe upper, when the correct heat and pressure are applied to the low melting point yarn, the molecular structure changes, resulting in adhesives.
a. Extensive production experience
b. Complete production facilities
c. High quality raw material
d. Short Delivery time
e. Safe packing
f. Best after-sale service